November 1

Andrew

Andrew.

My name comes from the Bible, from one of Jesus’ disciples. I like my name since it connects to my faith and starts with “A”. “A” starts many of the words that describe me; Artistic, Anomalous, Auditory, Absent-minded, etc. The “A” also starts the term Asperger’s, which I was diagnosed with in first grade. The “A” can further be related to autism and symbolically represents my unique nature. I sometimes like to be called Andre by those that know me and I take pride in sharing a title with “Andre the Giant” who starred in the legendary movie, “The Princess Bride”.

My name also is an anagram for “warden”, which illustrates my nature to look out for others and try to defend them. Part of my name can be rearranged to spell “draw”, which is one of my favorite hobbies and passions. The name “Andrew” means manly, brave, and strong. Overall, I adore my name and the many meanings it portrays about my life.

Posted November 1, 2018 by andrewbaker in category Personal Writing

About the Author

I exist in a metaphysical plane between our reality and the eternal void.

1 thoughts on “Andrew

1. msvirgin

I love all the things you know about your name and the connections it has to your life and personality! Thank you for sharing!

Reply