April 4

My special day

A couple weeks before my special day I went to test out dresses and makeup and hairstyles. The day before everything we went to set up at the place where it was gonna take place the decorations were themed royal blue and gold like my dress and for the centerpieces there were virgin mary lights that had my name and the year of my birthday but for my front table which was for me and my chambelanes there was a rose gold crown with flowers with the virgin mary lights and surrounded with a gold and royal blue arch balloons. We also set up the place where the cake and other snacks were gonna be placed with balloons that have lights inside. The day of my special day we brought the rest of the things in like the last minute things we didn’t get yesterday which was in the early morning after that I got in the shower nd but on baggy close so I could get into my dress on and didn’t ruin my hairstyle and makeup that i had to wear. After the photographer took videos and pictures we went to church where I met my chambelanes and got nervous because it was a big day and I didn’t want to ruin anything. After my dad took us to the place where the party was to do one last rehearsal before we had to do it infront of everyone and we rehearsed it around 5 times with the surprise dance combined.

After rehearsal people started coming in and I waved and greeted them with a big smile and my face was excited. After that we waited a couple of minutes to start the dancing so people could eat or just enjoy themselves. The food was really bomb. We had tacos chicharones candy rice vegetables cake and other things the place smelled like flowers and food im not sure if that is even a good combination but it was that time.After everyone ate or were almost done we started the entrance and the valz and it lasted like 20 minutes then came up the surprise dance that took long and took our breath away since it was a remix of around like 6-5 songs for it and was like 5-6 minutes but felt longer just because were the main people dancing and wanted to concentrate while we danced. So after the dance we got to sit down and change into something else while I just stayed in my surprise dance clothes which I regret because I would wanna wear my dress again and take more pictures and everything but I could do that another time. After that we just sat down with out families or friends since it was the end of the dancing part but i walked around and outside to say hi to my friends that went out since i didn’t really get to say anything to them and just had fun until i had to go back and cut the cake and open the surprise gift box which was funny because these kids came running up to me and taking the candy and balloons and i just let them because they’re just kids and i wasn’t gonna even eat all that candy. The cake was amazing there was 2 big ones then 5 smaller ones that were on this stand that represented like a flower decoration the cake was vanilla and chocolate with coffee flavored one to, the kids took all the sweets while we were dancing and doing things so i didn’t even get to try the chocolate covered strawberries which were my favorite since i picked them yet didn’t get a bite.

When I slowly danced with my parents since they were separated and with different songs I cried to both of them because I love them and without them I wouldn’t have had that special day nor would’ve had the chance to do something with life. After that we laughed it off and took pictures with everyone who wanted then came the crowning and jewelry before that the heels i could barely walk in but i managed which was funny and scary at the same time but it was nice.after everyone gave toasts and cheers to the people who were here and then was getting into really deep things which was sad but still good to hear everything now I just want to go to that day in june which that same day landed on my birthday which was a big coincidence but funny.

In conclusion i really enjoyed my quince if i could go back i would to be honest i miss it and everything i did that day but i will have another party like that soon or even better just might we will have to wait and see i just wish to put the dress on again and just feel like a princess one last time.

Posted April 4, 2024 by yeismiy in category class writing