November 8

nostalgic

The memories I always remember are, listening to old songs from 2012 – 2017 or 2011. I also remember watching Nickelodeon and cartoon network/boomerang at my grandma’s house. And nothing tastes better than running to my grandma’s room to get a pouch of Yoohoos. I remember my old house where I forgot most of the stuff. I had a red tin with stuff inside that were two decks of UNO cards. One of them was a Minecraft edition pack and a regular pack, Lego creations, a mini glowable candle from a snowman project for stations at 3rd grade, Pokemon Rayquaza tin with no cards, Mcdonald toys, and a Rubix cube, which i saved before the tin went missing or thrown away. I remember drinking a Lipton tea bottle while waiting for the bus. I remember playing outside with friends at my grandma’s house where we came up with weird games like, playing tag around cars (they were parked) we would go around them and do what the game is called, tagging. There’s also a top hill that has a cracked tan surface where I used to ride my bike that was metallic green. And that bike had training wheels.

Posted November 8, 2023 by Avirey V. in category class writing