May 6

Change in me

I was once a person who couldn’t express their feeling, who couldn’t communicate, who never got understood for why I was the way I was. Then one day I was randomly out with my family at a restaurant. When I walked past this table there was this cute boy that I have seen before in the past but I couldn’t tell from where.We made eye contact I couldn’t keep my eyes off him when I was sitting at the table with my family. There was a couple times we made eye contact but then he ended up leaving without me knowing what his name was or anything, hoping to see him again because I know I have seen him before. Time passed and I completely forgot about him until one day it clicked in my head it was my ex’s old friend. I knew I have seen him before, his name is Junior but his nickname is chango that’s what my ex used to call him, so that’s what I knew him as too. One day I eventually got a notification that someone had added me on snap so I added them back and come to find out it was Junior. We started talking as just friends never did I think of anything more of him but just friend eventually I went through something and ghosted people and he was one of them sadly, I started to get over everything so I started to talk to him again and randomly during spring break we got really really close stayed on facetime for hours a day. I realized I started to get feelings for him but I didn’t wanna ruin the friendship we had so I kept it to myself until one day I just had to tell him I couldn’t hold it in anymore he ended up telling me he also liked me and it’s been him since then. He changed me for the better, changed me to someone who can express their feelings, who can now communicate without a hard time and who gets understood for being the way I am. 

Posted May 6, 2024 by julievaz in category Fiction Writing

4 thoughts on “Change in me

1. leyf

I’m so happy that you found someone good for you! I love your story so much and it’s always good to find someone like that.

Reply
  2. sophiedon

I like how happy your story is and hearing about the journey in your relationship is really uplifting.

Reply