October 24

An Amazing Show to Watch if you like Horror!

by : Cherish McCoy Enriquez

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hello peers,

Are you looking for a new show to binge watch because you are done with The Office? Well, read this and you’ll find one! I am a big horror and drama person, especially horror. I love everything horror from posters, movies, to shows, books, etc. A very good show that I love is American Horror Story, created by the very talented, Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. Ryan and Brad also created Glee, which is a favorite for those who love drama and musicals. Getting back on track to American Horror Story, there are 8 seasons so far, and there are going to be a total of 9, representing the 9 Circles of Hell. Seasons one and three are my favorite, and season 8 (this season) is the crossover of the two!

The Circles of hell represented in the show are:

Limbo-Murder House (S1), ghosts, murder, demon baby, and suicide

Lust-Apocalypse (S8), crossover of Murder House and Coven, witches, ghosts, murder, mutants, a robot, future, and cannibalism

Gluttony-Hotel (S5), ghosts, vampires, Lady Gaga is in this one!

Greed-Freakshow (S4), “freaks”, murder, and Twisty the Clown (a favorite character of mine)

Anger-Roanoke (S6), ghosts, a witch, murder, cannibalism, inbreds, and a tv show in a show within a show

Heresy-Cult (S7), politics, clowns, a little bit of Twisty, murder, and a cult

Violence- ?

Fraud-Asylum (S2), devil, murder, aliens, possession, serial killer, and crazy people

Treachery-Coven (S3), witches, coven, voodoo, murder, snakes, zombies, and a minotaur

Overall, the show has gained many viewers, and the show scares all those who watch it, because of the characters. Such as: Twisty the Clown, the Infantata, the Pig-monster-guy, and the grudge-looking monster in Roanoke, etc! In my opinion, the show is very good because of the concepts in each season (except for S6), the characters, the plots, locations, and the acting causes you to go on the edge of your seat! Some actors that have been in almost every season are, Jessica Lange, Evan Peters (a hottie), Lily Rabe, Sarah Paulson, and David O’Hare, etc. Some famous people have been in the show too, like Adam Levine, Stevie Nicks, Jenna Dewan Tatum, etc. They have played multiple characters in the anthology series, any they keep coming back!

Watch the show on Netflix and tell me what your favorite seasons were, or if you had one in particular by leaving a comment!

Posted October 24, 2018 by cherishmccoy in category class writing