January 9

Capone

It explains itself!!!!

It’s been about 2 years since they tried to pass that damn prohibition amendment. They was saying that us men were alcoholics and was hittin our women which wasn’t true at all. Since that didn’t become a amendment there hasn’t been a lot of crime around here people have all just been friendly and everyone likes everyone else. There is still some things wrong with the world like equal rights for colored and women. I mean there ain’t nothin that I can do about the laws but to treat everyone as my equal which is what I do. Back to the prohibition amendment we don’t drink that much we have a couple beers, or two glasses of whiskey that’s it nothin too serious. They said that all men are abusive so they should ban alcohol. Everyone knows that not every guy is like that but they will say whatever to get their dumb amendment passed. 

I forgot to mention that I’m Al Capone. I own a store and work there with my wife Helen and two sons George, and Nate. I forgot to mention that We also have a dog named Buddy. Every year Helen, George, Nate, Buddy and I take a trip to Coney Island. We have a blast, me and the boys get on rides. When I’m not running the store me and my two boys play a nice game of catch. We live in a nice apartment building I mean it ain’t the best but it’s perfect for us. At least it was until the day. The day that my wife and son died. I still remember it like it was yesterday. Nate, Buddy, and I went to get supplies for the store. While we were gone a fire broke out,and the store burnt done. But my wife, and son didn’t get out of the building in time. Now our perfect life was over.

Posted January 9, 2020 by Shane in category class writing